In 2005 Bocconi adopted a new Strategic Plan which will guide the University until 2015.
One of the first reforms the University carried out was to re-examine its educational offer while creating, at the same time, a new organizational and governance structure.
The educational offer has been reorganized so that it can offer more choice and greater flexibility in creating new study paths to satisfy the ever-changing requests emerging from local and international job markets.
In order to guarantee greater functionality and effectiveness in managing the programs, all activities have been divided among the following Schools.
- the Undergraduate School offers three-year Bachelor programs
- the Graduate School includes Master of Science programs, Specialized Master programs and Specialization Courses
- the School of Law includes the Combined Bachelor and Master of Science in Law and the other programs offered in the legal field
- the PhD School offers a range of doctoral programs
In addition, SDA Bocconi School of Management, founded in 1971, is dedicated to post-experience management education.
The new organizational model also affects the area of research with the establishment of eight Departments.
The Departments are:
- the Ettore Bocconi Department of Economics
- the Angelo Sraffa Department of Legal Studies
- Management and Technology
- Policy Analysis and Public Management
- Decision Sciences